万能插画师+超百万字翻译经验的CATTI二级翻译……总之是个做任何事都努力而靠谱的人(近年的工作太多,更新不及,请见谅)

█承接插画、漫画、水彩画、书法篆刻、英汉互译、写作任务 Freelance writer, translator and illustrator.
█约稿E-MAIL: 2811406297@qq.com
█QQ: 2811406297

我看到当年试图强暴我而未遂的强奸犯了!!!

——如果这令您不适,那么我是开玩笑的啦。If this makes you uncomfortable, then I am just kidding. 

I SAW THE GUY WHO TRIED TO RAPE ME WITHOUT SUCCESS!!!!

忍不住!!!真的忍不住要说出来!!!

I CANNOT BEAR IT!!! I REALLY CANNOT BEAR IT!!! I must shout out!!!

虽然他被判了若干年监禁,但是由于他可怜的老母亲,众人对他一片哀怜之声,丝毫没有想到他的受害者,尤其是那些“既遂”的受害者会多么难过!!!

Although he was sentenced to prison for several years, yet because of his poor old mother, people sympathize for him, without considering how the victims would feel!!!

他们开始讨论这个强奸犯是多么英俊!!!

They started to say how handsome this criminal is !!! 

他们开始怀疑受害人才是风骚贱货!!!

They started to suspect that the victims are the sluts!!!

老天啊!这个畜牲曾在非常晴朗的中午时分,在一个非常被保护的神圣地方,试图伤害年幼弱小的我!!!

For God's sake! This beast attacked lonely little me  at a strictly protected place at a very sunny noon (not at night, not in a dark alley)!!!

我不能走上前去跟众人争辩,因为同情心泛滥的他们铁定会怀疑我、责难我。

I cannot stand up to argue against these people, for they would definitely doubt me and scold at me!!!

我不恨这个罪犯,他不值得。况且,罪痕累累的他可能根本不记得小小的我了。但我深深地憎恨这些自认为有同情心的“好人”。

I do not hate this criminal, he is not worthy. Plus, he probably does not even remember me now after so many offenses. But I do hate these "good people" who consider themselves as a compasionate crowd.

我不能向他人倾诉,因为总有人视这种事为应当反复咀嚼的“美味佳肴”。

I cannot tell others, for there are always certain people who would take this kind of matters as their "delicious food"to chew over and over again.

……  ……

 

 

——作为小说的一部分,还可以吗?As part of a novel, is this OK?

 

评论 ( 6 )
热度 ( 4 )

© 小X(自由撰稿人) | Powered by LOFTER