万能插画师+超百万字翻译经验的CATTI二级翻译……总之是个做任何事都努力而靠谱的人(近年的工作太多,更新不及,请见谅)

█承接插画、漫画、水彩画、书法篆刻、英汉互译、写作任务 Freelance writer, translator and illustrator.
█约稿E-MAIL: 2811406297@qq.com
█QQ: 2811406297

俺至今最喜欢的流行歌曲。

Me favorite pop song so far.

 

Stay the Same  (1999) 

依然如故(1999)                     

             By Joey Mclntyre

             原唱:Joey McIntyre

            Translator: me

            翻译:我


Don't you ever wish

你想都不要想


You were someone else

变成别的什么人


You were meant to be

你的命中已注定

 

The way you are exactly

就是原本的这样


Don't you ever say

你提都不要提


You don't like the way you are

说不喜欢你自己


When you learn to love yourself

当你学会爱自己


You're better off by far

更会锦上又添花


And I hope you always

而我希望你


Stay the same

依然总如故


'Cause there's nothing

因为我心中


About you I would change

你无可挑剔

 

——

我的翻译更“直译”和“口语化”一些。

My translation is more "literal" and "colloquial."

评论
热度 ( 3 )

© 小X(自由撰稿人) | Powered by LOFTER